Last modified: February 11th, 2020
This policy applies to information we collect:
- Through the Services (including, for the avoidance of doubt, the Website).
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and us.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from us, which may provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and us.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to, or otherwise reference, this Policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
Personal Information is any information that identifies you or makes you identifiable. We collect different types of Personal Information when you’re accessing or using our Services, including:
- Information you provide to us. In connection with the Services, we may ask you to provide these categories of Personal Information:
- Account Information: Information you provide about yourself to access our Services, including name, email address, phone number, mailing address, and password, so that we may communicate with you and provide you with the Services.
- Self-Reported Information: Information you provide about yourself, including your question responses, demographics, life style, transactions, and needs or interests.
- Payment Information: If and when you make an order through our Services, you will need to provide us with a payment card, including billing information such as your billing address, phone number, and name on the payment card. A third-party service provider stores and processes this information securely and only for purposes of marking an order through our Services.
- Voluntary Information: Information you provide to us voluntarily by completing web forms, participating in polls, or contributing to blogs, postings, contacting customer service, and other mediums constitutes Voluntary Information.
- Usage Information automatically collected. When you use the Services, we automatically collect information about the Services you use and how you use them (“Usage Information”), as described below.
- Service Data: We collect information about your interactions with the Services, such as the pages or other content you view, and other actions you perform while using the Services.
- Log Data: We automatically collect log information when you use the Services. This might include your IP address, access times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information (e.g. crashes, unsuccessful logins, browser type), the web page you’ve viewed or engaged with before or after using the Services, and other relevant information. We collect and monitor this data in order to keep track of the security and privacy of your account.
- Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We may use various tracking technologies to collect and store information about your use of our Services. We use these tools to ensure that you receive a personalized experience, to provide you with certain functions on our Services, to keep your account safe, and to improve and optimize our Services. Please refer to the “Cookies and Tracking Technologies” section below for more information.
- Information from third parties. From time to time, we may allow you to connect or transfer your information to or from a third-party application or service. If you choose to participate, we may collect Personal Information about you from the third party. Once the Personal Information has been transferred to us from a third party, you may or may not be able to rescind or remove the information.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies.
- To make our Services function properly;
- To provide a secure browsing experience during your use of our Services;
- To collect Usage Information about your use of our Services to help us improve and optimize our Services; and
- To remember your preferences for your convenience.
Types of Cookies on Our Services
We use the following types of first- and third- party cookies on our Services:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential because they enable you to move around and use our Services. For example, strictly necessary cookies allow you to access secure areas on our Services. Without these cookies, some services cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you for marketing purposes. This category of cookies is essential for our Services to work and they cannot be disabled.
- Performance or Analytic Cookies. These cookies collect Usage Information about how you use our Services. For example, the cookies will collect information about the pages you view or click on while using our Services or if you get an error message from certain pages. We use the information collected by such cookies to improve and optimize our Services. We do not use these cookies to target you with online marketing. You can disable these cookies.
- Functional Cookies. We use functional cookies to remember your choices so we can tailor our Services to provide you with enhanced features and personalized content. For example, these cookies can be used to remember your name or preferences on our Services. We do not use functional cookies to target you with online marketing. While these cookies can be disabled, this may result in less functionality during your use of our Services.
- Advertising Cookies. These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They remember that you have visited a website and this information may be shared with other organizations such as advertisers. This means after you are done using our Service you may see some advertisements about our Services elsewhere on the Internet.
You can enable, disable, or delete cookies through the browser you are using to access our Services. Many browser manufacturers provide helpful information about cookie management, including, but not limited to:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
Please note, if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access secure areas of our Services, and/or parts of the Services may not work properly for you. You can find more information about how to change your browser cookie settings at https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
How We Use Your Information
We use Personal Information to:
- To Provide Our Services. When you access or use our Services, we process certain Personal Information about you to be able to provide you with our Services. Some examples of how we process your Personal Information in our Services include, but are not limited to paying for the Services and delivering the analysis, tools, and services requested to you. We cannot provide you with our Services without such processing of your Personal Information.
- To Communicate With You. When you sign up for our Services, you will receive Service-related communications. Our Service-related communications are transactional messages about your account, billing information, your analyses, surveys, support, customer service, research you may be interested in or are participating in, policy changes, or other Service-related notifications. We may also use your Personal Information for marketing, promotional, or sweepstakes related communications and initiatives. You can manage your email preferences and opt out of certain communications. However, service-related communications are necessary for us to continue to provide our Services to you.
- To Enforce our Terms, Agreements, or Policies. To maintain a safe, secure, and trusted environment for you when you use the Services, we use your Personal Information to make sure our terms, policies, and agreements with you and any third parties are enforced. We actively monitor, investigate, prevent, and mitigate any suspected or actual prohibited activities on our Services. We are required to process your Personal Information for this purpose to provide our Services.
- For Product Research and Development. We want to ensure our Services are continually improving and expanding so that we meet and exceed your needs and expectations. To do so, we may process your Personal Information to improve, optimize, or expand our Services or features of our Services. We do so by processing information about your use of the Services, any information you provide to us, and by measuring, tracking, and analyzing trends and usage in connection to your use or the performance of our Services. Without processing your information for such purposes, we may not be able to ensure your continued satisfaction when using our Services.
- To Comply With Applicable Laws. We may be required to process your Personal Information under certain laws and regulations, such as tax laws. We will also process any and all information to law enforcement agencies or others if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal or regulatory process (such as a judicial proceeding, court order, or government inquiry) or obligations that we may owe pursuant to ethical and other professional rules, laws, and regulations; (b) enforce the Audantic Terms of Service and other policies; (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Audantic, its employees, its users, its clients, and the public. We cannot provide the Services to you without such processing.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your Personal Information to:
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may use third parties to perform certain services on our behalf in connection with the Services such as:
- to process and store data, including your Personal Information;
- to track, analyze, and modify our Services;
- for marketing, advertising, and distribution;
- to assist us in providing you with customer support; and
- to support our IT and security efforts.
Google Analytics. Google Analytics is as an analytics service provider. Learn more about how Google collects and uses data here. To opt out of Google Analytics Advertising Features please use Google Ad Settings. To opt out of Google Analytics entirely please use this link.
- Legal Obligations and Safety. We may share your Personal Information if it is reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with a valid legal process (e.g., subpoenas, warrants, court orders, etc.);
- Comply with requests or investigations by public authorities;
- Comply with applicable laws or regulations;
- Enforce or apply the Audantic policies or policies of our business partners;
- Protect the security or integrity of the Services; or
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of Audantic, our employees or users, partners and affiliates, or other natural persons.
- For any other purpose, with your consent. We may share your Personal Information on your behalf or at your request. We will only do so with your specific consent. If you provide your consent to share your information, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not undo or reverse the lawfulness of any previous processing, and in some cases Personal Information may not be retrieved once shared. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to withdraw your consent.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your Personal Information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. See the above section on Cookies and Other Tracking Technology for more information.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by so indicating on any applicable Order Form or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may also send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Rights
Marketing. California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at: 22722 29th Dr. SE Ste. 100, Bothell, WA 98021.
Do Not Track Signals. Currently, we do not monitor or take any action with respect to Do Not Track signals or other mechanisms, which means that we collect information about your online activity both while you are using the Services and after you leave our Services.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information (defined below) from children under 13 years of age. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, please contact us at:
22722 29th Dr SE #100
Bothell, WA 98021