Last modified: October 30th, 2017
This policy applies to information we collect:
- Through the Services (including, for the avoidance of doubt, the Website).
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and us.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from us, which may provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and us.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to, or otherwise reference, this Policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information (defined below) from children under 13 years of age. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number, tax identification numbers, and information about your business which may cause you to be personally identified and by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website and use the Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through browser cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners or service providers.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through the Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms through the Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to or ordering our Services, including Lists, completing Order Forms, or requesting further Services. We may also ask you for information if and when you report a problem with the Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders for Services. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website or other channels.
- Your search queries on the Website or in connection with the Services.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with the Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website or any of the Services that are accessible through your browser, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Details of your use of the Services, including logs, location data, how you use resources provided through the Services, etc.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include Personal Information, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Services to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your particular circumstances.
- Speed up your access to the Services.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website or initiate a session with FlipIntel.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we may collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present the Services to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or Services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your subscriptions.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website, Terms or any products or Services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Services.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please let us know using the contact information set forth below, and we will make arrangements so that you will no longer be contacted about our goods and services.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms, Order Forms, and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by so indicating on any applicable Order Form or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may also send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may also contact us at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: 22722 29th Dr. SE Ste. 100, Bothell, WA 98021.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.