Join the Team
Our Company Values
Innovation, transparency, accountability, integrity.
We are “inventing the future” in this segment. What is the next big thing? This requires constant growth and learning in the team members, keeping our fingers on the pulse of what our customers need, and working one step ahead of the competition.
A Little Of Our Story
We were simply born to predict data for a living
We choose to be one of the rare companies in this space that prioritizes results. We know that the results we produce are the measurement of our success for the customer, and our team. As industry leaders, we create and communicate a bold direction that inspires results. We think differently and look around corners for new ways to serve customers.
Make an impact in your career
and live your life to the fullest.
Fuel Your Curiosity
We pay for trainings on platforms and programs in order to grow your knowledge base and the value you bring to the team. Build your skills in everything from data science to project management with our help.
Direct Your Path
We believe the best team is one where everyone feels energized by coming to work each day. That is why we test to learn about your individual strengths, as well as constantly gather feedback from all team members on the direction of their career and goals.
Love Your Lifestyle
Get snacks delivered to your door or a free morning yoga class thanks to Audantic’s monthly perks program. In addition, each team member receives competitive benefits, 401(k) matching, and more.
Why You'll Love It Here
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Flexible time off and schedule
- 401k to help you save for the future
- Company games, super corny prizes, team outings, positive team culture
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
- Monthly Zestful allowance to pay for the gym, snacks, socks, small helicopters, whatever you like!
- We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status